Morgan is the principal of Sydney Counselling and Life Coaching and has over 15 years professional counselling experience. He provides effective therapeutic support to adults, couples, and families.
Morgan is strongly committed to helping his clients make positive changes in their lives and their relationships. His genuine and understanding manner enables his clients to freely discuss and work through their concerns. He has a client centred approach and provides a quiet, focused atmosphere in his sessions. Morgan supports his clients to create lasting changes with the issue at hand and gives his clients the tools and strategies to help them now and into the future.
Each session with Morgan is focused on his client’s needs by starting with understanding the client’s background and where the client is now. Morgan incorporates Person-Centred Therapy, Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Mindfulness-Based Therapy and Solution-Focused therapy in his practice to address a variety of concerns in a way which is meaningful for each of his clients.
Morgan works together with other health and allied health professionals, as needed, to provide a holistic approach to helping clients.
If you need counselling under a Mental Health Plan, please contact Reconnect Wellness at Riverstone on 0473 177 744
Prior to working in private practice, Morgan gained a substantial background working in management and consultancy in the public and private sectors
- Graduate Diploma in Psychological Studies
- Bachelor of Social Science
- Advanced Diploma of Applied Social Science
- Research and Inquiry in Health Professions
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- WorkCover NSW Allied Health Professional (Counsellor)
- Clinical member Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia (PACFA)
- Member Australian New Zealand Mental Health Association (ANZMH)
- Member Australian Society Sex Educators and Research Therapists NSW (ASSERTNSW)
- Registered on the Australian Register of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (ARCAP)
- Golden Key International Honour Society
Untying the knots that bind us